Consumers increasingly seek authentic products made of natural materials with genuine integrity. These attributes are captured in a new brand from Wools of New Zealand called Laneve. Laneve is a companion to the Wools of New Zealand brand, going beyond the excellence of the product to attest to the sustainability and traceability of the wool itself.
Laneve branded carpets and rugs are made from 100 percent wool traceable back to identifiable farmers who meet a comprehensive range of environmental, social responsibility and animal welfare standards. Laneve provides assurance of:
- Animal Welfare: Strict codes of practice covering animal health, nutrition and safety.
- Land Management: Highly skilled and experienced farmers combine traditional, non-intensive farming systems with current best practice to ensure optimal land management.
- Farming Practices: Free-range farms naturally producing high quality wool for premium carpets and rugs.
- Environmental Standards: Protection of the land and waterways to ensure both environmental and economic sustainability.
- Traceability: The wool in Laneve branded carpets and rugs is traceable back to the farms that grew it.